Interested in becoming a member?
Distinguish yourself from the competition. REALTOR® membership is the key! As a REALTOR®, you join 15,000 members locally and more than 1,300,000 members nationally who share your enthusiasm and commitment to the REALTOR® profession. We are committed to providing you with an array of member benefits designed to contribute to your success.
Looking to connect with Fayette County area REALTORS® to showcase your company's products or services? Become a FCBR Affiliate member.
You can access our membership applications below or under the Resources tab and select Documents.
Contact us if you have any questions!
You can either email your application to ~ MC@fayetterealtors.com or you may bring in your application by the office Monday - Friday 9 AM - 4 PM.
New Member Cheat Sheet
- Fill out an application from above. Once submitted staff will review your application for membership.
- Your NRDS# will be assigned by staff and listed in your welcome emailed letter.
- Primary Membership vs. Secondary Membership: Primary membership must be held at a board that your Broker is a member of. Secondary membership can be held at any board once you have established primary membership. Your Broker does no have to be a member of the secondary board.
- REALTOR vs. Affiliate Membership: REALTOR membership is for anyone that has a real estate license and that will be practicing real estate. Affiliate membership is for anyone that is in the real estate business. Example: Attorney's, Bankers, Pest Control, Inspectors.
- You will receive 3 emails from FCBR regarding your membership after making payment. All 3 emails are emailed to the address provided on your application
- Welcome Letter
- Receipt of Payment
- Conformation of New Member Orientation sign up
- Complete Code of Ethics and New Member Orientation (information in welcome letter) Must be completed within 6 months of becoming a member.
- If you need a Supra ekey the Board can assist you with that either over the phone or in person. Supra has their own set of fees separate from board fees.
- Your username and password to our website at www.FayetteRealtors.com will be sent to you in your welcome email letter.