Senior Real Estate Specialist SRES
Category: Designations and Certifications
Start Date: 7/7/2022 at 9:00 AM
End Date: 7/8/2022 at 4:00 PM
Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) Designation
Whether you prefer learning in person or online, this two-day designation course instills the knowledge and understanding you require to meet the needs of clients over the age of 50. During the course, you'll gain practical knowledge and techniques, including:
- Key differences in housing options, from age-restricted communities to assisted living,
- Applications of the Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA),
- Ins and outs of reverse mortgages,
- How to use pensions, 401(k) accounts, and IRAs in real estate transactions,
- Ways in which Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security affect real estate decisions of clients over 50, and
- How to recognize and protect clients from mortgage finance and loan schemes that target borrowers ages 50+.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Click Here to Register Today!