SRS Seller Representative Specialist
Category: Designations and Certifications
Start Date: 8/22/2019 at 9:00 AM
End Date: 8/23/2019 at 5:00 PM
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation course is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
Course Description: The 2-day SRS Designation Course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill
development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today's
marketplace. You will learn to:
- Increase listings and grow your business
- Demonstrate and communicate your value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide support and services that sellers want and
How to Earn your SRS® designation: For details on earning your SRS® designation, go to
For additional information on the SRS® designation, go to https://www.nar.realtor/education/designations-andcertifications/srs.
This course is eligible for a GAR Scholarship. For more information on GAR Scholarship please visit www.garealtor.com