SRS: Seller Representative Specialist
Course Description: The 2-day SRS Designation Course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill
development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today's
marketplace. You will learn to:
- Increase listings and grow your business
- Demonstrate and communicate your value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide support and services that sellers want and
How to Earn your SRS® designation: For details on earning your SRS® designation, go to
For additional information on the SRS® designation, go to https://www.nar.realtor/education/designations-andcertifications/srs.
This course is eligible for a GAR Scholarship. For more information on GAR Scholarship please visit www.garealtor.com
Important Schedule Note: Fayette County Board of REALTORS reserves the right to cancel/change any course at any time. If a course is
cancelled, you will be notified as soon as possible. You will receive either a full refund. FCBOR is not responsible for any out-of-pocket expenses (lodging, airfare, etc.) you may incur when a course is cancelled or rescheduled.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!