2022 REALTOR Days @ the Dome
REALTOR® Days at the Dome and Housing Forum
The Days at the Dome has been extended from 2 days to 3 days to include the Housing Forum! Days at the Dome will take place on Tuesday – Wednesday, February 15 and 16 and the Housing Forum will take place on Thursday, February 17. The Program will be held at the Train Depot across from the Capitol.
The 3 days include:
Tuesday 2/15/22- RPAC and Government Affairs Training Day
Afternoon program: Learn about new RPAC forms and new Government Affairs services for local boards during the following programs:
- Advocacy Starts Locally
- Local Board Services and Products
- Four Subject Speed Talks
- Advocacy Victories panel
- Evening: RPAC Major Investor Reception
Wednesday 2/16/22- Capitol Hill Visits
- Morning program: Keynote speaker, and receive legislative talking points for the Capitol Hill Visits. Also, hear from GAR's legislative coalition partners.
- Throughout the day: GAR Advocacy staff is coordinating the Local Board meetings with legislators as new COVID protocols evolve.
- Afternoon program: Hear from state leaders and representatives from state agencies.
- Evening: The RPAC Fundraising Council is in the initial planning stages of another exciting RPAC Fundraiser.
Thursday 2/17/22- Housing Forum
- Morning program: Speakers and RPAC Awards Ceremony
- Afternoon program: First ever GAR-hosted Housing Forum including an ACT Council panel.
More details to come on how and when to register for REALTOR Days @ the Dome